Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ii THiiNK iiM LOST AGAiiN..WELL KiiNDA!!

Mrs. Savido and I talked a couple days ago about the topics i wanted to do. I was on a roll for a little bit about the topic that i was going to do, but now i forget what the topic was about or even what it was. The only thing i remember or at least think i remember is that it was something like "How can i get recognized from La Roche College to play basketball and how can i get recognized to get into the school?" That is what we was talking about but now i don't know how i can do that or what it would even be about. I actually don't understand the topic or the project. So Mrs. Savido can you help me out? I would like to proceed with that topic because out of the other topics i was going to choose they all come together with this one. I was going to do something about basketball and i would be getting recognized and the other was teaching and daycare. That is involved in it somehow i just don't know yet.

No comments: