Friday, October 17, 2008

Questions!

Why would attending school at a larger college or university differ from attending school at a smaller college or university in regards to basketball?
1. How do I get recognized?
2. How do I get scouts?
3. What college is the best one for me?
4. What do I need to get recognized?
5. What will happen if I don’t get any scouts?
6. Which college or university has the best basketball team?
7. What are they specifically looking for in a basketball player?
8. What type of colleges or universities do I look into?
9. What is the difference between a larger college and a smaller one?
10. Which college would be better for me when it comes to playing a sport?
11. What is the best plan to play basketball for a college or university?
12. Why is it important that I look into large and smaller colleges?
13. Should I focus on one particular college that has a great basketball team?
14. Should I focus on basketball at a larger college or university rather than a smaller one?

No comments: